Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Victory Triptych


Scared, Photograph




From Sacred to Amused, Photograph


From Amused to Empowered, Photograph

You can't hurt me anymore. You no longer have control. I once was scared, but now I'm free. I was lost with you, but now I'm home. You don't even know who I am. You never did. I won this battle, and I will win the war. The tables are turned now, aren't they? Karma's a bitch, isn't it? You are getting exactly what you deserve. So am I.


Some of you know that I am in the middle of a custody battle for my six year old son. His biological dad is evil incarnate, and was trying to get me thrown into jail by making many false accusations against me. I went to court yesterday and the judge threw the case out within 10 minutes. Now I am filing for full custody, and it will be a long process, but hopefully, if there is any justice in this world, my son won't have to be subjected to that lunatic. I just want what is best for my son and for him to have a normal life without any bad things happening. I'm so scared for my son. But after this triumph in the courtroom, I feel much more confident that the judge will see it my way.

5 comments:

JafaBrit's Art said...

Are these photos of you? If they are you are a very beautiful woman.

Ah, what a sorrowful situation and as a mother I really feel for you. Even thought the case was thrown out what a shame there was even a need for a court case grrrrr! I sending my support and best wishes.

sarahelizabeth said...

Yes they are pictures of me :) Thanks for your support I really appreciate it!!! Sometimes it just takes a long time to fix the mistakes of your past. But most importantly I am doing the best I can and my son is a happy, healthy little boy.

avant garde said...

hi and thanks for stopping by my blog too! your pictures are beautiful and i love your logo, the wandering uterus is perfect. i too went through a divorce about 12 years ago now, my son is 15 and gorgeous and healthy and if you can sheild most of the yuck from him and just be you, then he will blossom and be gorgeous and smart and caring. thinking of you...

sarahelizabeth said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments and support.

Balhatain said...

The bottom one is powerful.