Friday, November 21, 2008

annoyances


The other day I was just so irritated...everything was annoying me...I've just had a bad attitude lately. As you can tell this blog is my spot to bitch. I should really try to be more positive. The good news is, my studio is somewhat finished--enough to work in at least so I've been doing some art! Today I'm working on some small linocut prints for my x-mas cards. If you want to be on my x-mas card list just e-mail me with your address! I'm not really into x-mas this year. In fact, I'm not even going down to visit my family--I just want to chill out and have a nice, quiet, non-stressful x-mas. We'll see how it goes.

In other news--Brandon and I are actually going out tonight and doing something without kids for the first time in like a fucking year. And it's art-related! Yes--we'll be at the Vacant show in Green Bay so I'm very excited to feel like a human again.

No comments: